Thursday, October 31, 2013

100% organic handmade soap.


Novicci Papaya organic hand made soap with papaya enzymes, lightening and brightens the skin, smooths away blemishes gradually

Novicci organic Tuberose hand made soap, Amazing scent and Aromatherapeutic

Novicci organic coconut milk and coconut oil hand made soap, deeply moisturizes my skin

Novicci organic Oatmeal, Almond and honey hand made soap, more of an exfoliating soap and it nourishes the skin too with all its rich component.

I have tired 4 different soaps form this brand....novicci hand made soap, and i love them all, my skin feels so supple, my skin feels like it breeding after i take a bath with this soap, almost as if it opens all my pores and lets in air. The scents are amazing too, 'mild yet lasting.

My favorite though is the Novicci coconut soap, because i've got dry skin and this coconut soap tends to moisturize my skin. This Brand soap is safe to use on sensitive skin, i know that for a fact because my skin is sensitive.

*The Papaya soap has lightning properties and smooths the skin,

*The Oatmeal, Almond and Honey also helps with acne prone skin and smooths the skin.

*The Tuberose soap scent is amazing, i basically don't need air freshener in my bathroom, just placing the soap in your bathroom alone, makes the bathroom smell so good.
You can get them off www.ebay.com as well as store envy.com and they go for just $9.50 free shipping, that my beauty recommendation for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment